Saturday, March 6, 2010

Biggering and Biggering and Biggering (as Dr. Seuss would say)

Wow! they weren't lying when it was said that our daughter would grow up way too fast. Steve and I can't believe she is already two months old. Although she passed her first milestone (rolling over from Prone to Supine) which was very exciting, Addisyn can slow the growing process down a bit and we would be happy. This month has been full of blessings. We watched Addisyn begin to smile, coo, and roll over for the first time. She is beginning to develop a personality and we couldn't be more in love with our little girl. In addition to the everyday "firsts" from Addisyn, we also have been settling into our new church home. Steve and I have recently become members at a church in Camden, Delaware by the name of CenterPoint. We have met the most amazing people and have developed some great friendships. It is always nice to fellowship with other brothers and sisters in Christ. One of the families with whom we had an instant connection with has offered to watch Addisyn when I have to return to work on March 23rd. My heart sinks everytime I think about leaving my little girl, but I know that she will be loved all day long at our friend's house. In the meanwhile, Steve and I are enjoying the time we get to have with her. I am pretty sure you can tell that from the video I pasted below. Check them out!

Love you all!





No comments:

Post a Comment