Saturday, December 12, 2009

It's about time!!!








Well... friends and family, 17 more days until our sweet little girl will be arriving, but who's counting? Steve and I have had quite an exhausting past couple months as the reality of Addisyn's arrival is quickly approaching. Hospital tour, child birth classes, nesting, baby shower, spending money, school, work and the holidays have made these past two months FLY by. We are finally getting to a point where we can sit back, relax, and enjoy each other. The Christmas tree is up, the nursery is ready and absolutely beautiful (if I do say so myself) and we are enjoying our last couple of weeks of giving our puppies all the attention and sleeping in on the weekends. Yet, we realize that even though it is likely we will lose our solid sleep, our excessive cuddling times with puppies, and our clean house - we are feeling very blessed this Christmas to be given the greatest gift from God. Steve and I look forward to seeing our beautiful child and raising her in a loving home.


A big big big thank you to my mom and sisters for throwing me an amazing and special baby shower over Thanksgiving weekend. They did such a great job and it was very special having some of my Ohio family there and friends come in from all different locations.

LOVE YOU!









1 comment:

  1. The nursery looks *gorgeous* and just how I pictured it. It was so good to see you over Thanksgiving! I'm excited for Addy to get her so we can all finally meet her already! Love you all! <3

    ReplyDelete